Terms and Conditions
This Agreement governs your purchase and use, in any manner, of all products and services, ordered by you and accepted by YogaDetox and describes the terms and conditions that apply to such purchase and use of the Services. You AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. YogaDetox reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time and from time to time in its sole discretion, and to determine whether and when any such changes apply to both existing or future customers. YogaDetox may make changes or modifications to referenced policies and guidelines without notice to you. Your continued use of the Services following YogaDetox’ posting of any changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
1. Payment. As consideration for YogaDetox providing the Hosting Services hereunder, Customer agrees to pay YogaDetox for any products or services that have been ordered from this website.
2. Provision of Services. YogaDetox will provide Customer with the Products and Services ordered that are described on the website. Customer understands and agrees that YogaDetox will provide products and services solely in accordance with the information provided by Customer.
3. Support. YogaDetox agrees to provide support by email to Customer during YogaDetox’s business hours.
4. Term and Termination. All termination requests must be submitted in writing to YogaDetox. Once YogaDetox has received the request to terminate their membership, all transactions will cease.
5. Warranty Disclaimer. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Services are provided “as is,” and YogaDetox expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, express, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Each party acknowledges that it has not entered into this Agreement in reliance upon any warranty or representation except those specifically set forth herein.
6. Registration to use the Purchase Services. 3.1 In order to access the Purchase Services, you must first register as a user of the Website. As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Purchase Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
a) an email address;
b) preferred username;
c) a mailing address;
d) a telephone number, and
e) a password
You warrant that any information you give to YogaDetox in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date. Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (Member) and agree to be bound by the Terms.
7. Indemnity. (a) Customer Indemnity. Customer will defend YogaDetox against any third-party claim, action, suit, or proceeding alleging any breach of the covenants contained in Section . Subject to Section 7, Customer shall indemnify YogaDetox for all losses, damages, liabilities, and all reasonable expenses and costs incurred by YogaDetox as a result of any such third-party claim, action, suit, or proceeding. (b) YogaDetox’ Indemnity. YogaDetox will defend Customer against any third-party claim, action, suit, or proceeding alleging any breach of the covenants contained within these Terms and Conditions. Subject to Section 11, YogaDetox shall indemnify Customer for all losses, damages, liabilities, and all reasonable expenses and costs incurred by Customer as a result of any such third party claim, action, suit, or proceeding. (c) Mechanics of Indemnity. The indemnifying party’s obligations are conditioned upon the indemnified party: (i) giving the indemnifying party prompt, written notice of any claim, action, suit, or proceeding for which the indemnified party is seeking indemnity; (ii) granting control of the defense and settlement to the indemnifying party; and (iii) reasonably cooperating with the indemnifying party at the indemnifying party’s expense.
7. Limitation of Liability. YogaDetox’s LIABILITY HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER TO YogaDetox DURING THE THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD BEFORE THE ACTION AROSE. YogaDetox SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS), REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OR ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF YogaDetox HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THESE LIMITATIONS ARE AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND ABSENT SUCH LIMITATIONS, YogaDetox WOULD NOT ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.